Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

New My Little Halo Online Store

I just realised that I haven’t posted about my new website yet. I’m desperately trying to nicely guide all of my customers and visitors over to my new website so that I can get rid of the old one fairly soon and only have to pay for the new one. Why the change? Well my current site is run by bigcartel who only allow 100 products maximum, which has really been my downfall over the past 6 months or so, as I’ve had to keep deleting old products for the new to replace. But now thankfully I’m able to have as many products as I like which is brilliant. There’s just the problem that not many people get to see them yet.



I think the new site actually looks quite good, it's pretty, explanatory and easy to navigate. Hopefully it wont take too long to get it up in search engines.



So here we are-my new My Little Halo Alternative clothing Website. Click the banner to visit!



Photobucket

No comments: