Pages

Thursday 17 December 2009

Bleach Painted T Shirts

This is the most fun I've had in a while! I saw someone's post on Diyscene about bleach painting and I thought "why have I never thought of that?!" and so I thought I'd have a go and I love it! I messed around with it for a bit and then decided to get some paints involved aswell and stitching some extra bits on. While I love designing clothes, it doesn't allow me to show as much expressiveness or personality as art, which was always the thing I was strongest at. So now I've found a way of combining my love of making alternative clothing and being a bit more expressive and crazy at the same time. So here are my first few t shirts in this style!

Pink cupcakes t shirt

Pink cupcakes t shirt

black spider web t shirt


black spider web t shirt

stars splat pink t shirt


stars splat pink t shirt

black and red skulls t shirt

black and red skulls t shirt

No comments: