Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

New Long Sleeved Gothic Tops

I've been working on so much new stuff lately, I've gotten really behind with updating my blog and now I'm up to my shoulders in orders to make which is very exciting as things haven't been this good in a while!


Thought I'd show the latest long sleeved tops first as they are the oldest...so first we have a long sleeved black gothic lace top with stretchy semi see-through lace sleeves and centre panel with black ribbon lace up over the top. Next there's a long sleeved top made from big "pot hole" style fishnet with black cotton spike shapes covering the bust and midriff. I think this is one of the most unusual and creative pieces I've come up with in a while and it seems to be the fave overall so far. And lastly another gothic top made from black mesh with cotton covering the bust and waist with individually sewn on skulls on the bust.






long sleeved black gothic lace top



red and black fishnet top


emo skulls gothic mesh top

emo skulls mesh top

No comments: