Pages

Thursday 21 January 2010

New Aprons and Tops

Here are a few more new things I've been working on here and there. I made an apron as a xmas present for someone and found it quite enjoyable so thought I'd make some alternativey ones for my website. They have a big front pocket, black neck loop bit and black tie up straps and so far I've done them in bright pink tattoo fabric (matching my dress!) a multi coloured checkered fruits fabric with limes, cherries and apples and cream coloured cakes and cupcakes print!

pink pirate tattoo print apron

pink pirate tattoo print apron

multicoloured checkered fruits apron

multicoloured checkered fruits apron

cream cupcakes apron

cream cupcakes apron

And then there are a couple of things I made ages ago but only just got round to photographing. There's a soft stretchy leopard print top with crossover straps and a black gothic long sleeved top with stars splatter bleach and paint design.

leopard print emo top

leopard print emo top


black gothic stars splatter long sleeved top

No comments: