Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Punk Baby Grows!

I had an interesting Christmas break and am glad to be back to work, this week I've started on punk baby clothes! I think this is an area that hasn't been explored as much as it should, the only cool stuff I ever can find are just printed onesies with band names, logos and random "funny" slogans, so I thought I'd make some baby stuff in my own alternativey style. So I made the baby grows myself and then decorated and stylised.

There are 4 different skully designs, the first is plain black with red, white and silver paint splatter and individually sewn on skulls with red glitter eyes. Then there is a grey and black stripe baby grow with sewn on skulls and crossbones. A plain black with hand painted "jolly roger" pirate skull and white paint splatter. And lastly a pink and black grow with hand painted jolly roger pirate patch.

black, white and red skull print punk baby grow

black and grey stripe pirate skull baby grow

black and white jolly roger pirate skull punk baby grow

black and pink jolly roger pirate skull baby grow

4 comments:

Ashley Shaun said...

its really very nice and handsome thanks for sharing this with us.


Motorcycle Clothing

Rider Wear said...

mens jeans
Motorcycle Apparel has always been the style and attitude of the nerves and can carry more than women. However, better designs and improvements have been made in the custody of the jackets Leather motorcycle jeans and shoes Motorcycles to protect women to have damaged the road.

Anonymous said...

indiana auto dealers liscense said about fashion of My Little Halo Alternative Clothing that its really nice blog dear we wanna get it from you and try it as you said so i would like to thank you dear for sharing it with us so nice of you and plz keep it up regard
indiana auto dealers liscense

Anonymous said...

front desk receptionist sagte über Mode von My Little Halo Alternative Clothing, dass seine wirklich schönen Blog lieben wir es von Ihnen erhalten und versuchen Sie es wie Sie so möchte ich danken Ihnen lieber für den Austausch mit uns so nett von Ihnen und plz weiter so sagte wollen