Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Skulls and Roses Tutu Dress

Here's my most recent dress, I actually made it about a month ago, but only just got round to photographing it as I've been overloaded with orders this month! I also got an order for this dress the day I listed it on my website, so yay! The dress is made from gothic cream coloured skulls and roses printed fabric and the top half has a fitted bodice type thing, made from 5 panels, with a zipper fastening at the front and a v shaped scoop in the middle and there's a lace up ribbon panel overlapping the zip. The lower half is in a tutu style with lots of gathers and pleats and black netting at the bottom.

skulls and roses print tutu dress

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've just finished another new dress in watermelon print which will I will hopefully have pictures for within the next couple of days!

No comments: