Pages

Sunday 15 March 2009

Slow Sunday

I’ve spent quite a lot of money lately on making new designs and I’m really hoping it starts to pay off soon. I’ve made another couple of corset tops so far, which are a red and black version of my bright green floral lace corset top and a black music print version of the same style top. I’m hoping the music print one will go down especially well as it’s the same fabric as my top selling dress.


Oh and I've had some cool new ideas for corset belts as my existing ones are already selling fast, so I hope to make those and have photos done very soon.


Oh and in other news, my hair is no longer red! It has now gone back to being my natural colour. Sad times. But I've had a lot of changes in my life recently and I like to symbolise these with a new hair colour. Hopefully I wont get bored of it too soon!

2 comments:

Diamondaj said...

I love the green corset. In another month, I will color my hair a bright red for auditions. It just never stays in though.

Mistress Maddie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! What a great company you have here. I will have to remember you when I need some items for when I do a show next time! Great collections here. Take care!

Mistress Borghese