Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Green Spider Web Skirt : )

green and black spider web skirt

The second skirt I made recently is this one...black and green spider web skirt. It is pretty much the same as my red and pink versions of this skirt, only instead I have used black over green cotton, as opposed to green netting over black....Mainly because the netting doesn’t come in green, but I actually think I prefer it this way anyway. There is also a layer of black cotton beneath the green, so there are actually 3 layers to make up the lower half. As always the top waistband bit is made from stretchy cotton and has decorative matching fluorescent green ribbon lace up panels ending in bows. The length of this skirt is approximately 16" and will also be available in sizes 6 to 24 on my website and in my ebay store.




green and black spider web skirt


green and black spider web skirt



green and black spider web skirt

No comments: