Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Cherry Print Underbust Corset

I always forget how much I enjoy making corsets, it's not exactly my strongest point as I haven't had nearly as much practice as I have at most of my other items, but I do feel I've improved loads since I started out :) Since I found steel boning I've long ditched the crappy polyester boning and replaced it with the proper stuff and and my corsets are now made from 4 layers thickness of fabric to make them proper sturdy and robust. And now as all of my garments are made to fit the customers specified measurements, they can even select how loose or tight fitting they would like it made in the waist...

Here's my most recent addition...black and red cherries print steel boned, underbust corset with lace up front fastening...
red and black cherry print underbust lace up corset side view

red and black cherry print underbust lace up corset front view

red and black cherry print underbust lace up corset side view

Available from My Little Halo Alternative Clothing website

No comments: