Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Iron Maiden Leggings (and some others!)

So last week was my birthday and it was so nice taking a bit of time off to catch up with my friends-normally I work too long hours to really go out very often so it was great to be able to actually wear some of my own clothes out for once! Anyway now that I'm well rested and back to reality, I've been working on some new leggings. I made this one of a kind pair of Iron Maiden studded leggings using a T shirt I was given, with large Eddie design on one thigh and panels of black lace on the opposite thigh and lower leg. I wanted to use colours that would compliment the printed design so I used some red and black faux leather and added a mix of silver and gold round and pyramid studs and a mini lace up panel with red faux leather and gold lace up on one side only to keep the asymmetrical and random. I loved how these turned out and was so pleased when they sold as soon as I posted them on facebook.

I love making unique leggings such as these and so am happy to take any custom requests for leggings or trousers in a similar style with the band of your choice, providing a band t shirt can be sent to me to work with!

Iron Maiden Studded Rocker Chick Leggings..

Iron Maiden Studded Rock Leggings

I've been getting a few requests for an old leggings design in leopard print which I can no longer make due to availability of fabrics, so I decided to replace and update the old design with these glam rock inspired leggings. The main body is made with black lycra, with symmetrical front decoration in hot pink glittery leopard print and panels of black and silver glitter star print lycra. They are available custom made to measure in regular and plus size up to a maximum size of 50 inch hips.

Pink Leopard & Silver Star Print Glam Rock Leggings..

Pink Leopard Print and Silver Stars Glam Rock Leggings

A couple days ago I posted a photo of some custom studded lycra and fishnet leggings that were ordered a couple of weeks ago and was instantly bombarded with messages asking me to make more. So I decided to make a similar pair to sell on my website as a regular item. They have a main body in black lycra with large cut out panels filled with fishnet on the thighs and lower leg and decorated with studded black faux leather and mixture of silver pyramid studs and round studs.

Black Lycra & Fishnet Studded Leggings

No comments: