Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

Cherry Print Corset Dress

I haven't done any new dresses for a while, so thought I'd make this one. Though I've only just realised I only have about 6 or 7 different dresses left that I still actually make so need to get on and design some more soon.


This is a halter neck corset dress made with red and black cherry print cotton with 3 tiers of black netting. On the front there is a decorative corset style lace up panel and there's a zipper fastening at the back. The dress is decorated with a big black ribbon around the bust line and black ribbon bows on the lower half of the dress.


These pictures don't really do the dress much justice as they were taken in the afternoon when the light isn't very good in my flat, but I'll try and get some better ones done soon.


This dress is available in sizes 6 up to plus size 26 from my new alternative clothing website.




red and black cherry print lace up corset dress




red and black cherry print lace up corset dress

No comments: