Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

2 New Dresses

Two new dresses this week. The first is a similar style to the leopard print strappy dress in my last post. It has a fitted top half made from stretchy black velour fabric and a flowy lower half in black and white polka dot cotton, with matching polka dot straps and detail around the bust. The dress also has a black ribbon trim around the bottom edge and black ribbon sewn to the sides which is then brought to a bow at the front to cinch the waist.

black and white polka dot strappy dress



The second is a re-make of my previously top selling black and white music print dress. Unfortunately my supplier stopped making the fabric I used to use for the dress and so had to switch to this new fabric, which is actually a better quality and I think looks nicer than the old. For ages I've just been using a link to an image of the fabric as I hadn't bothered to make a dress for myself to model, but finally got round to it yesterday.

black and white music print dress

No comments: