Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

ONE OF A KIND:White Leatherette Studded Bustier

I've decided I am going to start making some original and unique one of a kind pieces to sell under a special section of my website. I'm going to try and make a couple of these items every so often alongside my regular items and see how it goes, I just really want to start making proper crazy designs that are very special and unique and that people would be willing to pay that bit extra for, just to have something one of a kind. I think I will have to make most of these items with some kind of adjustable fastening to cater for a wider selection of sizings, otherwise only the people my own size will be able to wear them. Anyway this is my plan and my first item is now listed on my website.

This is by far my favourite item of clothing I've made and I loved every minute of making it and I plan to make much more one of a kind things like this very soon. http://www.mylittlehalo.co.uk/white-leatherette-studded-bustier-size-8small-1333-p.asp

It is a glam rock/biker chick inspired white faux leather studded bustier top with a halter neck buckle strap which can be adjusted to several different strap lengths. The front is decorated with black faux leather and silver pyramid studs and silver conical studs and the central zipper fastening is stiffened with steel boning to avoid any unflattering crumpling of the tummy.

White Faux Leather Studded Bustier

white leatherette pyramid studded bustier top

No comments: