Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Couple of Custom Skirts :)

I had a couple of custom orders this week which I really enjoyed making and wanted to show off. The first was a take on my green spiderweb lace skirt featuring a black waistband with a rah rah style lower half with 3 layers of fabric; black cotton, green cotton and black gothic web lace on the top with matching green lace up bits on the waistband. The customer wanted the same style skirt but with a slightly shorter waistband and longer lower half and with cerise pink instead of green.

Cerise & Black Gothic Web Lace Skirt

pink spider web gothic lace skirt

The second skirt she wanted was a take on my black and white music print skirt which normally has a black waistband with lower tiers of black cotton and black and white music print cotton with a matching lace up corset style decoration on the waist. However the customer wanted the same style skirt without the lace up panel and again with a shorter waistband and longer lower half.

Music Print Skirt

black and white music print skirt

I really loved making these custom skirts so I hope the customer likes them!

No comments: