Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

New Gothic Mini Skirt

This week I decided to update one of my favourite skirts as the pictures were looking a bit old and the fabric I use has changed since then. It's a black gothic mini skirt with a stretchy cotton waistband with three tiers of black lace in gathers to create a tutu effect. The waistband features decorative eyelets which lace up with black ribbon. It's available to buy from the punky rah rah skirts section of my website in regular or plus size..

Black Gothic Lace Tutu Skirt

Black Gothic Lace Mini Skirt

I also finally managed to get hold of more wet look lycra, so my black wet look studded rocker leggings, which have been out of stock for months, are once again available, custom made to fit up to a hip of 44".

Studded Wet Look Rock Chick Leggings

No comments: