Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Skulls, Roses and Stars Leggings

Wow this has been the busiest couple of weeks of my life! I've been doing 17-18 hour days, trying to get caught up on orders and have literally had no time for anything but sewing and a bit of sleep in between :) I made this a little while ago but only just got the time to write about them now! They are black cotton lycra leggings with diagonal panels on the front in grey/cream skulls and roses printed cotton and black and white star print cotton. These leggings are really quite unique, since the skulls fabric is so varied, every time I cut the panels for the leggings, they will come out with the pattern looking slightly different. I like this pair a lot since they are interesting to look at but also really comfy because they are cotton lycra :)

They are available to regular and plus size from the leggings section of my website starting at £31.99.

Skulls, Roses and Star Print Unique Leggings

No comments: