Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Lace up Leggings & Custom Wednesday 13 Leggings!

I cant seem to stop making leggings lately! Today I made some new super glam rock style lace up leggings in pink sparkly leopard print (can't stop using this fabric-I love it!) with black fishnet side panels and overlapping black ribbon lace up detail which tie into bows at the bottom. The waistband is made from black leather look lycra and there are matching black cuffs on the ankles. These are available customer handmade to fit up to a hip size of 44 inches. The fabric wont be around for very long however so these are a limited edition, while fabric stocks last!

Lace Up Leopard Print Glam Rock Leggings..

Pink leopard print lace up leggings

Also this week I got a rather exciting custom order for some Wednesday 13 studded leggings made from a band t shirt she sent me. They are an asymmetrical design with the t shirt graphics on each thigh, panels of silver glittery star print lycra and panels of faux leather decorated with round silver studs and pyramid studs, all overlaied onto sexy black spandex lycra. I love these!

Wednesday 13 studded black leggings

4 comments:

brittini said...

LOVE & want!

brittini said...

LOVE & want!

Unknown said...

I'd like a pair in a plus size how much would it be and how do I send the shirt and does the shirt have to be a certain size?

Unknown said...

Hi Sammy, that's no problem. I usually order the t shirts myself but have had trouble finding any wed 13 ones. The t shirt size doesnt really matter, it's just the size of the logo that would need to fit onto the front of the thigh without being too big. If you would like to send me an email to my-little-halo(at)hotmail.co.uk or send a message to me on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Little-HALO-Alternative-Clothing/37314786835 then we can discuss details more easily :) Thanks, Emily