Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

New Leopard Leggings & Little Black Dress

Woooo finally starting to wind down for xmas now after a MENTAL year. I'm soooo looking forward to a few days off, but one last post before I go...

New pair of leopard print leggings this week. I made these from soft black cotton with decorative panels of tan and brown leopard print velvety velour and black an silver glitter star print lycra across the front, criss-crossing at alternate angles and with plain black backs. They are currently available custom handmade to fit your own measurements for regular as well as plus sizes, up to a very maximum hip size of 50 inches! Visit the tights and leggings section of my clothing store to see the full details or for more of my handmade unique leggings designs.

Velvet Tan Leopard Print/Glitter Stars Leggings

velvet leopard print, star print leggings

Also this week, well technically last week but I only just got round to taking a picture, I made this rocker chick style little black studded dress. It's made from heavy weight black semi stretch fabric, with zipper fastening down the front and panels of black faux leather studded with silver pyramid studs running down the center and more strips of studded leather under the bust and on the shoulders.

I made this to wear as my new years eve dress although it's debatable as to whether I'll brave the cold! I like it because personally I've never been keen on wearing dresses and being all girly, but this one is perfect because while being feminine it still has a bit of a rough n tough feel to it, meaning I can feel sexy but still feel myself :)

Little Black Studded Rocker Chick Dress

little black studded rocker chick dress

No comments: