Pages

Monday 26 January 2009

Faux Fur Zebra and Giraffe Print Dresses

Today I thought I’d write about another of my favourite dresses, which I actually havn’t sold many of in quite a while since my fabric supplier has been out of stock for months. But now that they’re back in stock I should hopefully be making a few Faux Fur Zebra Print Dresses again soon.


This strapless dress is made from gorgeous soft faux fur fabric in black and white zebra stripe print with a well fitted upper section and tutu style bottom half. I use 2 tiers of thick black netting to help the bottom half stick out and a matching black satin ribbon around the bust of the dress. Also shown in the picture is the same dress in giraffe print.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Creations From The Soul said...

Very cute Girl I love this style! I love, love these!