Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Black Wet Look Lycra Goods Back In!

For some time now I've been frustrated by the fact that my supplier has stopped stocking the gorgeous black wet look lycra fabric that I used to make my black wet look leggings and my favourite black wet look vest top, however...finally I managed to find some very similar fabric from another supplier, so I have updated my website and set the items below as available!

Black Wet Look Leggings...

Super sexy skin tight wet look black leggings, high quality and non see-through, with an elastic waistband. Available up to plus size 52" hips.

wet look black lycra leggings

Black Wet Look Vest Top...

A simplistic but super sexy vest top made from stretchy high shine wet look black pvc fabric, with crossover straps at the back. Available up to a bust of 44".

black wet look vest top

Black Wet Look Lace Up Skirt...

A stretchy mini skirt made with high shine wet black look PVC fabric with an elasticated waistband and decorative gothic lace up panels at the front and back with black ribbon and silver D-rings. Available up to a hip of 42".

stretchy wet look black lace up skirt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.