Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

New Black & Cream Leatherette Studded Bondage Top

I made one more new top this week. It took me a very long time and involves a lot of metal studs and exciting bits so I've listed it in my new glam rock/metal/biker chick style collection of tops on my website.

It's a glam rock/bondage style unique studded top made from alternate panels of black and cream faux leather. The front features black straps, a central zipper fastening and overlapping black studded straps which fasten across with silver poppers. The top straps crossover at the back, where there is also a decorative lace up panel featuring silver eyelets and black ribbon.

I put a lot of work into this rocker chick style top, I even did one photoshoot and decided the top didnt look quite how I wanted so I went back and added more before shooting it again.

Leatherette Bondage Studded Rocker Top....

Black and Cream Studded Leather Top

Black Studded Leather Top


Faux Leather Studded Bondage Top


Black Leather Studded Lace up Top

Leather Bondage Rock Chick Top

No comments: