Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

New Studded Leggings & Fishtail Skirt

Right I've finally designed a new awesome pair of unique leggings that are going to be available made to order rather than just one of a kind. AND these are available for plus sizes too! They are made from black wet look and sparkly glitter silver star print lycra. They have black faux leather strips on the front which are studded with rounded silver studs. I really love this design and hope my customers will too!

Glam Rock Glitter Stars Studded Leggings

Glam rock glitter stars leggings

Purple Gothic Fishtail Skirt

Also this week I decided to add another colour option to my range of gothic fishtail skirts, I love this purple spandex velour fabric so thought I'd see how that would look. It's slim fitting from waist down to the knee and flares out at the bottom, hence the fishtail. Though I prefer to think of it as a mermaid tail as they are a lot nicer than fish!

Gothic Purple Fishtail Skirt

Skulls & Studs Wet Look Leggings

And lastly I made another one of a kind pair of leggings in a similar design to some of my recent one off pairs, made from black wet look with panels of stretch denim, studded of course, and black and white skulls print fabric. My supplier has discontinued this fabric recently so I thought I'd make use of the scraps I have left. They are a size 8/10 and you can view the full details and measurements to fit on my website.

One of a kind skull print studded leggings

No comments: