Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

More Gothic/Punk Wristwear!

I made two more punk style wristbands this week :) The first one is my favourite, its made from black leatherette and turquoise tartan with a decorative studded black leatherette panel in the center with conical silver metal punk studs and adjustable silver popper fastening. As this wrist strap is made from the same tartan fabric as my top selling turquoise tartan corset dress, I thought it would go well as a matching accessory! turquoise tartan studded punk wristband The second is made from black leatherette and black, red and white skulls print fabric, featuring central silver pyramid studded decorative panel and silver adjustable popper fastening. These hand made wrist bands are both made from leatherette which is thinner than real leather, however I made them using lots of layers thickness of fabric so ensure that they are equally as sturdy as if they were made from real leather! emo skulls studded punk wristband They are unique both one-off items and they are for sale on my website now!

No comments: