Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

First Attempt At Leatherette Punk/Goth Wrist Wear!!

So this week I was thinking I really need to stock up on some of the little gothic and punk accessories that I stock to go along side my custom hand made clothing, when it dawned on me that I could just make some myself. I've always been much more excited about designing clothing than accessories, but I suddenly got the urge so thought I'd give it a try. Here's what I've come up with so far. They will all be one off pieces rather than items I will keep re-making, so once they're gone, they're gone! The first is a punk style wrist strap made from black leatherette and decorated with silver conical punk studs and silver metal eyelets. The strap has a silver popper fastening with two adjustable size fittings. This was my very first attempt so I'm selling it for cheaper than I'd like to.

Conical Studded Leatherette Wrist Strap...

silver cone studded leather wrist strap

The next is a gothic, punk style wrist band in black leatherette, decorated with silver metal D-rings and has a largely adjustable silver buckle fastening with 5 different size settings.

Silver D-ring Punk Style Wrist Strap...

silver d ring goth leather wrist strap

The last is also made from black leatherette and features a large silver zipper with silver popper fastening and two different size settings.

Silver Zipper Punk/Goth Wrist Band...

silver zipper punk leather wrist strap

No comments: