Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Strapless Denim Mini Rocker Dress

MORE NEW! This has to be one of my favourite dress I've made, it's a strapless denim mini dress with alternate panels of dark and light denim, front zipper fastening with decorative strips of black leatherette down each side of the zip and cute mini pockets on each side of the bust with silver popper fastening. The bust of the dress is elasticated and the sides of the dress are decorated with lace up panels that stretch the full length of the dress, starting at the top of the back of the dress and curving uniquely around the sides, finishing at the bottom of the front. I came up with this dress because I had a couple of requests for my denim biker chick style tops to be as dresses, so this is what I came up with. Strapless Denim Rocker Dress... denim rocker mini dress denim rock chick dress denim punk lace up dress denim lace up sexy mini dress

No comments: