Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day

yuurei shoulder messenger bag

Okay, first I guess I should say "Happy Valentines Day" and I hope everyone has something nice to do today! Just a standard day at work for me I'm afraid. Talking of couples...I'd like to comment on how I've recently noticed that I always seem to get orders in pairs. Does anyone else find that? I could go a few months without any orders for a certain item and then I’ll suddenly get 2 orders for the exact same item in the same day.

bloody meat cleaver studs

Within less than 24 hours I’ve had two orders for my Yuurei messenger bag and my meat cleaver studs.

I'd also like to comment on how odd it is that on the days I totally overwork myself and do between 10 and 16 hours, I sometimes don’t get a single order, and then the first day I have taken off in its entirety since xmas, I suddenly get a lot of orders. This doesn’t make much sense to me!

No comments: