Pages

Saturday 28 February 2009

Bikini Tops and Ebay

Photobucket


Okay firstly I’d like to comment on the fact that I stayed in bed the entire day yesterday, I don’t think I’ve ever done that except for when I was ill as a kid! It made me quite nervous taking a whole day off work considering how I’ve gotten into the exact same routine every day for some time now, but my boyfriend convinced me that the world wouldn’t end if I took just one day off work and I think I probably deserved it! (As you can probably guess by now, I am MARRIED to my clothing business, at least until it starts picking up and earning me a decent living!)

Secondly I’d like to comment on just how slow I’ve been on discovering that I can actually list most of my items in my ebay shop even if they aren’t already made because I can choose the 4 business days shipping option which would give me long enough to buy the fabrics, make stuff and send off. I can’t believe how long it took for me to realise that, duhh! So today I’m spending most of my time listing as many of my favourite alternative dresses, tops and jackets in various sizes.




Photobucket

Oh and in other news, I seem to be selling rather a lot of bikini tops all of a sudden, I guess people are preparing for summer fairly early. So I’ve decided to bring out a load more printed bikini tops in various cup sizes aswell as the few that I’m already doing.

1 comment:

Bucca said...

LOVE this dress, you are talented! can I link your shop to my blog please?