Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2009

My nightmare Day!

It's been a while again, sorry! I've still been busy designing. Yesterday I had possibly the worst day in the history of my business life, I spent the entire day working on a new corset which in my head seemed very cool but I completely failed at it. I always seem to get so many ideas in my head at once that I HAVE to get them out and get them done, which means that I don’t always take as long as I should to think about how and whether they are actually going to work! Anyway that as well as some personal issues to do with my living situation resulted in me crying for twelve hours. I’m not one to wish away time, but I’m so glad it’s a new day!

In happier news I made an awesome PVC jacket on Saturday, which I admit I was very impressed with considering the 4 hours sleep I had the night before! As soon as I’ve finished a couple more items, I’ll have another shoot and show you the jacket!

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

...hopefully everything's lookin brighter for u...

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Glad it is a better day for you now...can't wait to see the jacket..Keep you chin up..the sun will come out and so will you smiles....

Anonymous said...

Woot... I'll be looking forward to it... Sorry your new design didn't work out...