Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Black Metallic Wet Look Leggings

I have managed to get hold of a little more of the black metallic fabric that I use to make my black metallic wet look leggings, which were previously listed on the website as "out of stock". So I now have just enough fabric to make two more pairs-still available custom made to fit any size up to a maximum hip size of 52"! All sizes are the same price, just enter in your measurements and they will be made especially to fit you.

Full length, opaque, high quality black metallic/wet look lycra leggings.

It's the last bit of fabric available as far as I know, so the next two pairs of leggings bought will be the last 2 for the foreseeable future!

Click the image to see the leggings on the website or click here to view my full range of full length, non see through leggings!
Black Metallic Wet Look Leggings

No comments: