Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

New Turquoise Tartan Corset Dress

Here's my latest accomplishment. It's a new alternative corset dress in turquoise blue tartan with a tutu style gathered lower half of turquoise tartan and black lace in two tiers and a fitted upper half. The dress features a halter neck strap, a front zipper and a corset style lace up panel with silver metal D-rings and black ribbon lacing up into a bow in the middle. The low back of the dress shows off the shoulders and the neck.

This dress will be a regular item on my website, available custom made to fit any size and shape up to a maximum bust size of 50".

This is possibly my favourite dress I've ever made so I couldn't resist taking a lot of pictures!

Turquoise Tartan corset Dress......

turquoise tartan corset dress

turquoise tartan punk dress

turquoise plaid corset dress

turquoise tartan lace up corset dress

punk, emo, gothic turquoise tartan corset dress

No comments: