Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

More Patchwork Leggings (Dogtooth and Gold Metallic!)

Made another couple of pairs of patchwork leggings out of my fabric scraps. I swear this is becoming an obsession, it's so fun making one off new items and it's especially satisfying knowing that I made something pretty from a bunch of scraps that would otherwise have gone in a bin. Recycling rules!

Anyway the first pair are made from alternating panels of black metallic lycra, gold metallic lycra and black gothic transparent mesh.

They are available in size 10/12, fitting a waistband of 31" up to 34" and a hip measurement of 35" up to 39". These took me ages so I'm charging a little more even though they are in the sale...

£17.99!!

Black & Gold Metallic Patchwork Leggings...

black and gold metallic lycra stripey patchwork leggings
black and gold metallic lycra stripey patchwork leggings

The second pair are black and white themed, made up black and white dogtooth patterned jersey, black and white star print and plain black cotton.

They are available in size 10/12, fitting a waistband of 30" up to 33" and a hip measurement of 36" up to 39". These also took me ages so I'm charging £16.99 for them.

Black & White Dogtooth Stars Patchwork Leggings....

black and white patchwork leggings, dogtooth and star print

black and white patchwork leggings, dogtooth and star print

No comments: