Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Update Pics of Black and White Stripe Zipper Top

Yesterday when I was taking photos for my new denim biker chick style vest top, I decided to take a couple of updated pictures of one of my favourite tops. I love this top but I dont think the old photos were doing it enough justice.

It's my black and white stripe zipper top which is a fitted top made with black and white stripe cotton, front zipper fastening that opens right out, decorative metal silver eyelets on the bust which lace up with black ribbon and tie up at the bottom and black lace trim around the bust and bottom edge of the top...

Black and White Stripe Zipper Top...
black and white gothic stripe corset top
black and white emo stripe lace up corset top

1 comment:

andrewhudson said...

Awesome snaps..The dress is so gorgeous. I liked the whole things related to this post.
Infant Apparel