Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Black High Waisted Leggings

I made some high waisted leggings! I'm really liking the high waist look with clothing at the moment so I thought I'd try it out. These are plain black, high quality spandex lycra high waisted and full length leggings. The spandex lycra fabric is really comfortable and really stretchy so it's easy to get into but it also hugs the legs, giving a sexy skin tight appearance. The elasticated waistband comfortably hugs the waist's naturally thinnest part and emphasizes curves.

I know they're not that alternative, but I thought they'd make a great accompaniment to any outfit and if these sell well, I will think about making some high waisted leggings in different patterns and prints!

Black High Waisted Leggings...
black high waisted leggings

No comments: