Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

New Zebra Print Shrug!

Here's some more of what I've been making....

As I had loads of the zebra lace fabric left from the dress I made, I decided to make a cute matching shrug jacket. It's the same semi transparent mesh lace stuff, it's really soft and stretchy. Instead of buttoning or zipping up the two sides tie up in a knot at the thinnest part of the waist to accentuate curves and I added some elastic around the waist so it really holds the thin part of the waist in nice and comfortably. I love this style of jacket, it's perfect for the coming summer as it's thin enough to keep you cool but enough fabric to give the arms a bit of warmth and cool print adds a bit of excitement to an outfit :)

Zebra print lace shrug jacket

Zebra print lace shrug jacket

Zebra print lace shrug jacket

No comments: