Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

*NEW* RED TARTAN PUNKY CORSET DRESS!!

Since my turquoise tartan corset dress has been so popular since I put it on the website, I decided I'd give my customers a bit more variety by making the same dress in an alternate colour. So here's my latest red tartan corset dress.

This corset dress has a fitted upper half with panels of red tartan and black cotton overlayed with black lace. It has a black lacey halterneck strap and a zipper fastening at the front, which is decorated with an overlapping lace up corset front with metal D-rings and black ribbon. The lower half of the dress is made of of two tiers of red tartan and black floral lace with lots of gathering to make it puffy!

It's now available on my website, custom hand made to fit any size up to a maximum bust of 50".

Red Punk Tartan Corset Dress...

red, black tartan punk dress

red, black tartan corset dress

punk tartan corset dress

red halter neck punk dress

gothic tartan prom dress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much would it cost?

Unknown said...

This is from 4 years ago. You can see my current line at http://www.mylittlehalo.com