Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Denim Biker Chick Crop Top!!

As I was so chuffed with how my last custom order turned out, I decided to make a similar one for myself! I also had a few people asking if I was going to put the custom order on the website to sell, but since I was aiming to replicate the top Kat on D wears for the customer, I didn't want to put it on the site as a regular item, as it would be a bit insulting to blatantly rip off the designer who made Kat's top. So I made a new one that is similar but much more different to Kat's one.
It's a glam rock, biker chick style cropped vest top, with a zipper fastening down the front, large eyelets and black faux leather strips down the middle. The sides of the top feature more black faux leather strips, with metal silver eyelets and black ribbon lace up bits. The lace up bits can be used to adjust the tightness of the top as well as looking awesome.
Anyway I am so happy with the result that I've taken some photos and added it to the tops section of my website..

Here are some pictures....

Denim Biker Chick Crop Top...
denim biker chick top
denim glam rock top
rocker chick lace up top
kat von d style denim top

No comments: