Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Sexy Gothic Zebra Lace Up Pencil Skirt!

Today I had a couple of orders to finish up and I also made a new skirt. I'm really loving the lace up sides pencil skirt that I made in my previous post so I thought I'd try out a few fabric/colour combos. This one is also a high waisted pencil skirt (although I guess it can be warn lower down if you like!) and is made from the very last pieces of pink zebra print lycra that I has left, overlayed with black paisley patterned lace. The skirt has daringly bare sides with large size eyelets and black ribbon lace ups. The elasticated waistband and the bottom hem are made from really comfortable and stretchy black spandex lycra. This along with the adjustable lace up sides means this skirt can be warn by lots of sizes, starting from a uk 8 and up to around a 12/14. The measurements are:

*WAISTBAND 27" up to 32" *HIPS 33" up to 39"

Zebra Print Lace Up Pencil Skirt

No comments: